S.Browning P.T. and Coaching
Platinum Level - $250/Month
- Consultation, over the phone or in person depending on the location.
- Detailed review of health history, training history, and injury history
- Realistic goal setting
- Evaluation of current performance levels
- Assessment of strength and mobility
- Monthly Sport Specific Training Programs managed daily and weekly. Program adjusted as often as needed to accommodate the needs of the athlete.
- Comprehensive Strength and Flexibility program
- Nutritional analysis and guidelines for both daily and sport specific applications. Sample meal plans
- Advanced data interpretation including wattage, heart rate, and VO2.
- Detailed event specific preparation including:
- Energy Management Plan
- Travel Preparation
- Race Day Preparation
- Race Day course review and strategy planning
- Unlimited email communication
- Unlimited phone and text communication
- Travel to goal events (travel expenditures extra)
High Quality video swim analysis is one of the best ways to improve your swimming. Being able to visually see your stroke both above the water and below the water offers the best opportunity to correct deficiencies in. We take high speed video from many different perspectives and break it down to give you the best view of your strokes.
- Comprehensive Analysis - $200
- Swim session 45-60 min
- Multiple views using high speed/quality video
- Swim drill instruction
- Full consultation (30 min) with detailed frame by frame analysis
- Edited video loops with still frame capture and notes
- Written notes and recommended drills
- Video Only - $100
- Athlete submitted video. (Video format and angles suggested prior to submitting.)
- Comprehensive edited copy of analysis with notes
Whether you looking to try your first event, or ready to take your performance to the next level, Scott has the extensive knowledge and experience to accomplish your goals.
Scott's coaching expertise includes:
- Running - marathon, half marathon, 10k, 5k, relay preparation
- Triathlon - All distances from sprint to Full (Ironman) distance events
- Swimming - Stroke analysis and private swim lessons for all age groups
- Strength, conditioning, stability, and mobility training specific to sport.
- Injury prevention and management
- Nutritional planning and energy managment for sporting events
- Team preparation and event management services.